Start Your Beachbody On Demand Trial
Start your free 14-Day Beachbody On Demand Trial.
These programs are the foundation of our Duo Life and we’re thrilled to help you get started. Follow the directions below and keep an eye on your inbox. We’ll be there to support you during your trial.
3-steps to start your beachbody on Demand trial
Step 1. First, click below.
Step 2. Second, click the blue “Join Now” button on the page.
Step 3. Third, choose your plan.
Choose from one of three subscription plans: 12 months, 6 months, and 3 months. If you’re in it to win it, the best value is the 12-month subscription at $8.25/month (which is what we use… and at 5 workouts a week, we spend $0.21 per workout!)
The free 14-day trial is part of the “3-Month Membership Plan.”
- Scroll down and select the “3-Month Membership Plan.”
- Next, create your account and click “Yes” when asked if you were referred by a Team Beachbody Coach. If needed, our Coach ID is 335656.
- Finally, the website will ask for your credit card information, but rest assured, you will not be billed during the 14-day free trial. We will send you a reminder at the end of your trial to make sure you have time to cancel if you do not want to continue with the subscription. It’s as simple as that!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I join the free Duo Life Community accountability app?
Click here and we’ll send you an invitation. Just tell us 1) your name and 2) the email address associated with your free Beachbody On Demand trial in the content. That’s it!
What’s in the fine print?
You will be billed for your first month ($39 USD/$39 CAD/£39) after the trial (day 15). This is why we’ll be in contact, reminding you, and available to help you cancel if needed. We’ll also help you upgrade to the annual membership (instead of quarterly) so that you save money.
Why enter my credit card information information?
The card will not be charged until after the trial. If you’re not happy, we’ll help you cancel.
What if Beachbody On Demand is not available in my region?
Currently Beachbody On Demand can only be purchased by those who have mailing addresses in the US, Canada, and the UK. While the videos can be streamed worldwide, a mailing address is required. We will keep you updated as Beachbody On Demand is offered to more countries in the future.
What languages are available for Beachbody On Demand?
Beachbody On Demand is offered in three languages: English, Spanish, and French. Most videos will feature English-speaking trainers but the fitness moves can still be followed along in the video.
get the most out of your free trial
To get the most out of your Beachbody On Demand Trial, make sure you view the “Program Materials” section on the Workout Program page. These will be your tools during your workout to keep you on track. Program materials typically include:
- Program Calendar (print it and “X” out completed days)
- Workout Tracking Sheets (print it to record reps and weights used)
- Nutrition Plans (tailored to your size, goals, and eating preferences)
- Spotify Playlists
In addition, accountability is everything. Studies show that you’re 6X more likely to work out if you have an accountability buddy. Work out as a duo and make sure you join our free Duo Life Community in the app. We all post in their daily with our work outs and healthy eating wins!
Extra Credit Reading
- Find your “WHY” to live a healthy lifestyle.
- Learn how to optimize your workouts.
- Figure out how to work out as a couple.
- Our Duo Lifers cracked the code. Here’s the secret to lifelong fitness!
- Is one partner more fit, active, or nutritious? How you can find a balance.
- Figure out when is the best time to work out.
- Millennials spend more money on their health and fitness than on their college education?
- How can you learn to treat your health like a hobby?
- How to build a home gym.