Resources for Healthy Couples
- Our weekly, Friday morning Duo Life Letters. Highlighting fresh off the press, Duo-tested health and relationship topics to help you engineer your best lives, together. This includes our best resources for healthy couples.
- With the Just Duo It program, we are with you every day, every step of the way, for one year – since lasting change doesn’t happen in days, weeks, or months. What we learned in 10 years, clarified into our 1-year free program. Free for a limited time ($300 value). This includes our best resources for a healthy relationship.
- Sign up for a Couple’s Fitness Analysis and 14-day free trial of the workout programs we swear by because they are most effective. Let’s talk about how to be healthy as a couple.
- Get our free Instant Downloads to start getting healthy as a couple.
- If you’re ready to try on a week of our lifestyle and see how it fits, place your bet with Couple’s Clean Week ($60/Duo). Duos that pass with no less than a B, which is 85% or above (if you can stick to you goals 85% of the time, your doing awesome) get their enrollment refunded (and get a free t-shirt).
- See our Offerings Page to sign up for a Couple’s Consultation “Life Audit,” an in-depth, personalized plan to optimizing your duo life.
Resources for a Healthy Relationship
- Take the free Five Love Languages Quiz together, discuss the results, and use them to strengthen your Duo! Even better, read the book to bring more love into your duo and family. These are great resources for a healthy relationship.
- Order the Our Q&A a Day: 3 Year Journal for 2 People. Keep this on your nightstand and fill it out together each night. This is our favorite resource for healthy couples.
- Read our article on Marriage Advice for Newlyweds.
- Learn how to optimize your home and reduce inventory. Try reading the best-selling book, the Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, or watching the author, Marie Kondo’s, show on Netflix. We also love the Netflix documentary, Minimalism: A Documentary on the Important Things.
- Things we love: our Couple’s Gift Guide.
Getting Healthy as a Couple – Optimizing Your Lives
- Take our Fitness Test. Exercise is the foundation of getting healthy as a couple. We take into account aerobic fitness and endurance, muscle strength and endurance (lower body, upper body, and core), flexibility and balance, and body composition.
- Free 14-day trial to all of our workouts, since they are the best.
- Track your workouts and compete with yourself (or each other) using our favorite Polar Heart Rate Monitor.
- The ultimate, world-traveling yoga mat.
- Read the book Born To Run to awaken the superathlete within.
- Our articles on how to be a healthy couple: How to handle a health imbalance in the relationship, how to work out as a couple, and why working out as a couple is game changing.
- Our Daily Vitamin plan
- What foods should you be eating?
- How to build a home gym so you don’t spend more on your health and fitness than you did your college education (most millennials are!)
- The superfood shake we’ve sweared by since 2014. It’s our one-and-done healthy action for the day.
- Our favorite spiralizer to up our vegetable game (especially with zoodles!)
- Optimize your healthy eating lifestyle with books like Superlife, Genius Foods, The Blue Zones Solution, or Eat To Live.
- Read our top tips for a healthy date night or the problem with fad diets to increase your chances of nutrition success, together.
- Are social obligations and parties derailing your diet? Read our top article on how to stay healthy during the holidays.
- Learn to empower your language to empower your health. You’re just saying one word wrong.
- A positive mind breeds a positive life. Read The Secret for a great understanding on the Law of Attraction. Or, watch it on Netflix together for date night.
- Find your why to lead a healthier life and happier marriage.
- Read Ryan’s scary story about the importance of sleep. Read Sleep Smarter or Why We Sleep. Then start self-experimenting to optimize the quality of your sleep.
- A frank discussion on work-life balance.
- Read our article on becoming better with better habits or the book Stick With It.
- To optimize your life, the learning and growth must never end. Our favorites books are Boss Bitch or Rich Bitch for a finance focus, Eat That Frog, Slight Edge, The Compound Effect, The Success Principles, and High Performance Habits.
- If you struggle to sit down and read a book, get Audible and listen while you do chores, commute, or cook.